Turkey schnitzel and Satay Veggies
Author: Belinda Macdougall
Date Posted:4 October 2017
- 2 Skinless turkey breast fillets (around 300g all up)
- 1/2 Cup of breadcrumbs (try go for wholemeal if you can)
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 Egg
- 1 packet superfood veggies
- small jar Yeos Satay Sauce
- Put one of the fillets in a ziplock bag and pound it flat with the back of a heavy frypan (or a meat mallet if you have one). They need to be about 5mm thick. Repeat with the other piece of turkey.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parsley in a bowl and set aside. Crack the egg into another bowl and whisk thoroughly with a fork.
- Give each piece of turkey a bath in the egg bowl and then roll around in the crumb mixture.
- Heat up a large frying pan, give it a blast of olive oil spray and cook the schitzels until golden brown on each side and done to your liking.
- to make veggies grab half a bag of mixed superfood veggies and cook on a hot pan approx 5 min
- and add 1 tablespoon Yeos Satay sauce - stir and enjoy