Author: Monica Galli Date Posted:11 December 2017
- 6 Oysters, schucked
- 2 Rashers lean bacon, fat trimmed away, diced
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- Pre-heat your oven to 180c
- Heat up a non-stick grying pan, then add the bacon and a good squeeze of lemon juice. Cook for about 3 minutes, until the bacon is lightly browned.
- Put the oysters on an oven tray and give them each a squeeze of lemon.
- Divid the bacon mixture between the oysters and follow up with the worcestershire sauce.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 5 minutes or until done.