THAI PRAWNS WITH COCONUT & LIME
Date Posted:31 August 2016
Feeling like staying in tonight and ordering Thai food but don't want the bad feeling that comes afterwards or the unwanted sugars and salt? Well we've got you covered with this healthy thai prawn dish straight out of Adams new book 'The 10 Minute Man" that's guilt free and will give you the same satisfying feeling as if you've just ordered Thai!
- 1 tablespoon of red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons of reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 300g of peeled green prawns, with tails left on
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked basmati rice, to serve with
- Lime wedges (amount to your liking) to serve with
- Combine and mix together curry paste, coconut milk and lime juice in a ceramic dish. Add your prawns and toss to coat them.
- Heat a wok or fry pan on high heat, then spray with cooking oil and throw the marinaded prawns in. Stirfry for 2-3 minutes or until prawns are tender.
- Serve on a bed of basmati rice with your choice of steamed vegetables and a big wedge of lime and enjoy! :)
More of these amazing recipes can be found in The 10 Minute Man book so grab your copy today and never be bored at dinner time!xx