SIMPLE TUNA SALAD
Date Posted:31 January 2017
Looking for a lunch option that is simple, healthy and easy to make?
Here is a yummy tuna salad that is the perfect option to have in this hot weather and will keep you feeling satisfied.
- 1 can of tuna (in spring water or lemon and cracked pepper)
- A big handful of mixed lettuce leaves
- A small handful of green olives
- 1 whole tomato (or cherry tomatoes if you prefer)
- 2 baby cucumbers chopped
- Freshly squeezed lemon (for dressing)
- Throw your mixed lettuce leaves in a a bowl and add tomatoes & cucumbers chopped, olives, and tuna
- Toss it a few times and then drizzle lemon juice on top
- Add some cracked pepper if you wish and voila! Lunch is served :)