Date Posted:13 September 2016
Feel like changing things up a little in the kitchen of a morning!? This Popeye breakfast burrito is one way to do this! Filling, simple and easy to make and will kee you fueled of a morning! I'm sure Olive made this for Popeye back in the day! :)
- Handful of baby spinach leaves, chopped up
- 1 egg & 1 egg white
- 1 wholegrain tortilla or wrap similar to your liking
- 1/4 cup of reduced fat grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- Heat up a non stick fry pan and spray with cooking oil.
- Throw in the spinach and cook for about 2 minutes until wilted.
- Whisk together the egg and egg white in a small bowl. Add the egg in the pan and stir until cooked (takes about 3-4 mins).
- Place the cooked eggs and spinach in the middle of your burrito and sprinkle cheese.
- Add your avocado and fold ready to eat!
This is a great option for breakfast lovers and is one way to refrain from opting for an unhealthy breakfast. It will be satisfying for you and your hubby and even the kids! Enjoy x