LAMB ROAST WITH SEMI-DRIED TOMATO, SPINACH AND FETTA
Date Posted:28 September 2016
This lamb roast recipe with a twist is the perfect homeooked meal that will leave you and the family satisfied! With only 4 ingredients and just 25 minutes in the oven you will be suprised at how quick and easy it is to make!
- 15 Semi dried tomatoes (about 75g), diced
- 2 Handful baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 100g Reduced fat fetta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Lamb mini roasts (each roughly the sized of a closed fist, about 350g)
- Put your overn to 200°C
- For the stuffing grab a medium bowl, chuck in the semi dried tomatoes, spinach and feta and mix together. Add a bit of salt and pepper to your liking.
- Make a pocket in your mini roasts for the stuffing: get a knife and cut an opening three quarters of the way into the meat. Put the stuffing in and close it with a couple of toothpicks.
- Use olive oil spray to add to your roasts.
- Place in the preheated oven on a baking dish and cook for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to 180°C and cook for a further 20 mins till ready. Enjoy!
This makes an extra 2 serves and is perfect to have with a salad the next day for lunch or in a wrap! :)