LADY SHAKE OATS
Date Posted:2 November 2016
Even though oats can be seen as more of a winter breakfast option, we have come up with a recipe that is great to make of a Sunday morning, matched with a coffee and will leave you feeling satisfied!
- 1/2 Cup (or 1 cup depending on how hungry you are) of Uncle Toby's oats
- 1 scoop of Vanilla or Banana Lady Shake
- 1/2 cup hot water (or can use almond milk warmed up if you prefer)
- Half a chopped banana and handful of blue berries or and strawberries (to place on top)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- Place oats in bowl and add hot water or almond milk and stir
- Add your choice of Lady Shake powder and stir through
- Add on top your choice of fruit, banana and blueberries
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and enjoy!