Date Posted:4 January 2017
Check out this healthy Quiche recipe that tastes amazing and will be a hit on the dinner table tonight!
- 10 eggs (6 eggs 4 whites)
- 3 cubes frozen spinach (or 75g) (thawed)
- 100g lean ham (diced)
- 1/2 Cup reduced fat grated cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a bowl mix eggs, egg whites, milk till fluffy then add cheese and ham
- Thaw spinach in microwave approx 2 minutes and squeeze juice out before adding to bowl
- Stir all ingredients together
- Grab a non stick frypan and spray with oil (put baking paper on bottom so it doesn't stick)
- Pour ingredients in and cook for approx 30 min or until golden.
- Put your knife in centre to make sure cooked (if cooked no egg should stick)
- Cut into 4 pieces and put leftovers in fridge
This serves enough so it is great to have left overs for lunch the next day! Enjoy :)