GRILLED GARLIC SALMON, SPINACH & CAULIFLOWER MASH
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:18 January 2017
Want to have your mash and eat it too? This awesome cauliflower mash recipe paired with garlic salmon and spinach is the perfect guilt free dinner to make and will leave you feeling less bloated then what having potato mash would! Enjoy ladies!
- 2 pieces fresh wild salmon (approx 300g) serves 2 and 1 for lunch tomorrow
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 heaped Tablespoon garlic
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach (or 2 frozen cubes - approx 50g)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon to serve
- On hot pan spray with oil and add salmon
- On top of salmon rub garlic paste across
- Turn after approx 5 min and cook another 5 min (10 min total)
- While salmon cooking, cook cauliflower in microwave approx 6-8 min
- Splash through the olive oil and mash until smooth.
- Cook spinach (if frozen in microwave approx 4 min) if fresh boil kettle and in a bowl or strainer cover with hot water for approx 1 minute.
- Serve with lemon or lime
ADAM'S TIP - Cook an extra piece of salmon for lunch tomorrow