CHICKEN STIR FRY
This old faithful chicken stir fry recipe is such a quick and easy way to consume vegetables and still have a tasty meal!
- 2 skinless chicken breasts (about 150g each), cut into strips
- Small head of broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Heat a wok or frying pan over high heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Throw in the chicken and stir fry for a couple of minutes until cooked and browned on the outside.
- Put the chicken aside in a bowl and give the wok or frying pan another spray with cooking oil.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry until just tender.
- Throw in the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and a dash of hot water. Throw the chicken in and stiryfry until warmed through. Serve straight away!
This recipe is simple and healthy and can make enough for lunch today! If you wish to have a bit more substance, add some brown rice and enjoy! :)