BANANA LADY SHAKE PANCAKES
Date Posted:9 August 2016
Who doesn't love pancakes? Problem is that made in the traditional way it is little more than sugar, fat and carbs. Here is our tasty Banana Lady Shake Pancakes recipe - that you can enjoy minus the guilt.
* 1/2 cup oats
* 1 full egg ang 5 egg whites
* 2 scoops (60g) of The Vanilla Lady Shake
* 1/2 banana
makes 4 big pancakes
1. Mix the oats with 1/2 cup boiling water
2. In a separate bowl mix protein powder, egg and egg whites and 1/3 banana mashed (you may need to use a beater to make mix smooth)
3. Add oat mixture into bowl
4. Heat up a non-stick frying pan with some cooking oil. Pour in about a quarter of your pancake batter. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly and cook until the underside is golden brown. Flip and cook the other side. (approx 2 min per side or starts bubbling on top.)
3. Repeat with remaining mixture, then serve your pancakes with the rest of the banana sliced on top and drizzle with honey.
makes 4 pancakes - 2 serves each