Author: Adam Macdougall
Date Posted:25 July 2017
A fresh and tasy tuna pasta, when you are craving those carbs.
* 200g wholemeal spaghetti (cooked which is approx 1/8 of a packet)
* 2 cans tuna in spring water (or tuna of your choice ) 185g tin
* 1 teaspoon garlic
* 1 zucchini
* 15 cherry tomatoes
* 1 lemon or lemon juice
1. heat saucepan and fill with water till boiling
2. add spaghetti and cook approx 11 min or until soft
3. while pasta cooking in a hot frypan put garlic, chopped zucchini, cheery tomatoes and tuna and mix
4. add lemon
5. divide into 4 and on plate place spaghetti
6. add tuna mix on top of spaghetti
7. sprinkle with feta and enjoy!
TIP: leftovers next day cold for lunch!